Microscopes in the high-end industrial and medical stereomicroscope markets have remained stagnant for far too long due to slow advancements in new features and technology.
Any progress in that area would drive greater ergonomics and convenience for users in quality control, animal surgery, stereotaxis, and inspection environments that span neuroscience, neuro research, and industrial microscopy.
Those products that compete in the modular device space tend to be prohibitively expensive once a product is fully outfitted, not to mention very segmented in function.
To address this need for more significant innovation in the stereo microscope marketplace, our design team developed the Luxeo 6i. This microscope addresses the fundamental charters of supreme performance-to-price benefits while making many otherwise optional features standard.
Some of the core competencies include:
- A well-designed apochromatic optical system (6:1 Galilean zoom) with a host of auxiliary plan-apochromat and plan-achromat objectives. The high eye-relief eyepieces are available in multiple magnifications.
- A true co-axial LED illumination for “shadow-free” observation
- A front-mounted integrated LED goosenecks for better control of light incident angle while avoiding getting tangled with focus controls.
- An integrated light controls enabling seamless actuation of all illumination settings and levels from one conveniently located membrane panel.
- An ergonomic tilting head (optional), beam splitters, DSLR and C-mount video adapters, and smartphone adapters, all from the Labomed ProLine surgical accessory series.